Today we attempted to get more birthday pics of Victoria. We brought her cake back out and set her up in the studio.
Being the genius that I am, I noted that she was dressed nicely and we had an heirloom kid’s rocking chair (originally Anthony’s) right in the studio. While Todd set up his video camera, I snapped a few of Vic dressed. This proved to be the best idea, yet!
Then we stripped her down and took a stab at the cake again. We were hoping that having only Todd and I in the room that she would be calmer and would take more interest in her cake. See for yourself….
I think she is fore sure going to have a future in something OTHER than baking. We will try for 2 year old smash cake since the 1 year old thing failed.
Jade did SO good with her cake pictures back in May. I didn’t have the blog then, so I’m gonna post a few pics of her birthday shoot now for my scrapbook purposes.
Victoria made her 1st trip to GA for the party.
The invitation….Designed by me.
The color is looking weird on these pics, but they don’t look this way in person.
What a ham! Victoria is so serious and reserved…Jade- not so much! It’s funny how children can be so different.
We have sure enjoyed Todd, Caro, and Victoria’s trip. I am thankful that they come here because my family cannot afford for all 4 of us to fly there (even though we would LOVE to) and the Macs WON’T fly there.





2 comments:
[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]insight software canada, [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]nero 7 update[/url]
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] home and office software filemaker pro 6
buy software photoshop [url=http://rastimores.net/]oem operating system software[/url] 3 Master Collection Mac
[url=http://rastimores.net/]nero 9 - trial version 9.0.9.4c patch[/url] free adobe photoshop cs4 user guide download
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]web store software[/url] where to buy software to
software selling price [url=http://rastimores.net/]microsoft office 2007 enterprise free no trial[/url][/b]
loved all the pictures. victoria did not want to play in the cake, maybe next year. sure wish they lived closer. i did not get to spend enough time with them!! too much going on, tis the season for that. lol
Post a Comment