1 can Progresso CLam CHowder
1 can Cream of Potato
Soup can full of milk
Soup can of half n half
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 cans of crab meat (they were small cans)
2 tablespoons of butter
salt
pepper
Dump all ingredients into pot and simmer for 20ish minutes. I would add more crab next time. We added a LITTLE shredded cheese to our bowls. Aunt Carol said she wanted Hot Sauce in hers???!!!
I made some garlic cheese biscuits to go with it.
Technically, you could add any seafood- lobster, shrimp, clams...whatever strikes your fancy. My family decided this recipe was a keeper.
If you are interested, Aunt Carol's reduced flavor (I mean fat) recipe went something like this:
98% fat free cream of celery
fat free milk
healthy reduced fat butter/ margarine (in the tub)
crab- she used a kind that came in a cup like sour cream- seafood dept maybe? looked good
salt
pepper
onion powder
garlic powder
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment