CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Today is December 29 and it is also Pout Pout’s 1st birthday. We had a small family lunch to celebrate.

DSC_8569

DSC_8654 DSC_8533 DSC_8534 DSC_8535 DSC_8545 DSC_8548 DSC_8549 DSC_8554 DSC_8556 DSC_8557 DSC_8560 DSC_8563 DSC_8567  DSC_8573 DSC_8574

After lunch, Pout Pout got her cake and since it was naptime, she didn’t like it very well.

DSC_8582 DSC_8586

In fact, she HATED it!

DSC_8587

Don’t worry, we put the cake away and I will snap a few pictures of her playing in it when no one else is watching. She was WAY over stimulated. I will share when I get them taken.

DSC_8589 DSC_8597 DSC_8600 DSC_8604

The Macs made sure that Jenna and Jade had a gift to open.

DSC_8607 DSC_8610 DSC_8615

Victoria got lots of great gifts including a silver engraved cup, books, hairbows, clothes, and toys.

DSC_8623 DSC_8629

I know that Caro is super glad that it is Dec 28, 2009 and not back in 2008! That was a LONG and DIFFICULT day for her. I think the reward has been worth it!

By the way- A Big shout out to the Lavertu family who has been reading my blog all the way from Quebec, Canada. I’m sorry I can’t say much in French, but I hope you can decipher my English. Thanks for reading. Merci!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed as always!! aunt carol