CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Greeting

Without further ado….

Copyrighted Designs by

Every year I mail my Christmas cards the day before Thanksgiving so that they arrive in boxes the day after Thanksgiving. I have this sickness thing about always being the first Christmas card.

This year that did not happen. I had the cards ready and ordered, but they did not arrive in time. I don’t plan to let that happen ever again!

I had the envelopes addressed and stamped and was just waiting on the cards to arrive. That finally happed on Tuesday and they ere in the evening mail the same day.

I always print labels for my cards. I try so hard to keep my digital address book up to date and correct. It has helped so much with the Save the Date cards, Wedding invites, birth announcements, and the yearly Christmas card. (I always hand write Thank You notes for the record.)

This year my computer was not near my printer on the day I wanted to print labels so I used aback up file that was saved on a flash drive. Bad decision. It had MAYBE 30 of the 100 addresses correct and in tact. I ended up hand writing most of the addresses. That was no big deal except for I am sure I forgot someone and I know of at least 1 family that got 2 cards from us. (Sorry Hope and Derrick- consider it extra holiday cheer)

I like our card (I did most of the design work in Photoshop). I am not really fond of the family pic. I MUCH prefer outdoor pics, but at the last minute when the pic HAD to be taken, it was rainy and icky! The lighting was terrible, but oh well. Thanks Robyn for taking the pic for us. Next year we have to plan sooner and better.

So, to all of you who either I don’t send a card to, or who I forgot to send a card to…here is your Christmas greeting from the Mullis family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we got our card and love it!! lol aunt carol

Anonymous said...

We didn't get one, I will let you slide though!! :) Robyn