CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rainy, Dreary Day

….but we saw a rainbow!

We started the day with Jenna coming in our room early and complaining of a sore throat. Turns out she had a slight fever…

of course this happens on a day when Jeff and I have other plans and can not stay home, the macs have a dr appointment, and the last time I sent her to school complaining she threw up in the classroom. Ugh!

Justin had a meeting on a job so he couldn’t keep her either. Fortunately, Grandmama was available and Justin was able to pick up Jenna and take her to stay with Grandmama.

Turns out Jenna was fine with a little Tylenol.

Jeff and I had to make a trip out of town for the afternoon. It went off without a hitch…unless you count that he drove in a lane for oncoming traffic, drove down a one way street, and almost cut off a car when cutting through a parking lot…all with 30 seconds!

I offered to drive at that point!

Jenna is staying with Justin tonight since she didn’t stay last night. Glad she is feeling better.

Jade is adapting to her no paci…fewer tears each day.

I got some cute pics of Victoria in the snow…wanna see?

DSC_0069 DSC_0081 DSC_0006 DSC_0020

The sled was her early Christmas present. She is a LONG way from being a GA girl. She will be here in 15 days!

Caro- What do you want to do for her bday? I can make you some invites if you want. Just send me the pics. I will take some pics for her when she gets here. I will try to get a cake for her to play in for the pictures like I did for Jade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! Where were the pics take? Looks beautiful!!! - BLM

Anonymous said...

Snow pictures were at Mt. Hood, Oregon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the dog pulling the sleigh!! Too cute!!
Kim