CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You Mama-Mac

Just as she has for the last 34 years, Mama-Mac came to my rescue once again. Last night Jade was playing just fine when she ran to me. As I picked her up I noticed that she was really warm. Like 102 fever kind of warm. We gave her Tylenol or ibuprofen and expected all to be well.

 

DSC_7325

No such luck. She ran a fever all night and all day today. Jeff and I can not miss work, so that’s where Mama-Mac came in. She was available to keep her and I am so thankful!

 DSC_7322

Jade still has a fever so she will stay with the Macs again tomorrow. She is acting fine, but just has a fever. It could be the top tooth she is cutting. She now has 3 teeth. At this rate (3 in 18 months) she will be 10 before she gets all 20 baby teeth!

DSC_7323

Thank God for family. What would I do without them. Literally someone has stayed with my kids for the last 4 work days. I would have missed 4 days in a ROW if not for family! Jane kept Jenna Last Wednesday, Nonni took Jade to the dr on Thursday, Nonni went with Jenna on a field trip on Friday, and now the Macs have had Jade for 2 days. (wait, that makes 5 days!)

Our new insurance agent, Bruce, came over today and set our new policies up. I switched to him back in October when he first opened, but it is just now time for Jeff to renew. He came to our house and he really knew his stuff. I’m serious- give him a call. You won’t regret it!

Bruce Morris- State Farm- Greensboro, GA

0 comments: