CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Today we went to the mall so Victoria could see Santa.

After everything was done, we decided to take Christmas pictures of Victoria and a few of all 3 girls in their Christmas PJS. (Note NOT a good idea to take pictures AFTER everything else….)

  DSC_8084

 

DSC_8092 DSC_8101 DSC_8110 DSC_8111 DSC_8112 DSC_8132 DSC_8135 DSC_8139 DSC_8140 DSC_8143

I was able to get a good sampling of Victoria before she got tired. But when she got tired. SHE WAS DONE! We attempted to take the PJ pics with the girls reading a copy of Twas the Night Before Christmas that my grandmother gave me in 1980. You can see for yourself that it was a disaster….

DSC_8150 DSC_8151 DSC_8153 DSC_8154 DSC_8157 DSC_8158 DSC_8159 DSC_8160 DSC_8161 DSC_8162 DSC_8163 DSC_8164

DSC_8167

Did you notice anything different about Jade today? (I have pictures but they are on Nonni’s camera, so I may never get them.)

DSC_8076

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry but you can't see her pierced ears in these pictures! but I know just how cute they are..

Brie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment about my apron. I always tie my aprons in the front, now I'll make sure to do so all the more! Very cute kiddos you have :) Merry Christmas!