Jade has not touched the presents under the tree…until today! They have been there for weeks and other than sitting on one big box, she leaves them alone. Tonight, she practically destroyed this one box of Jenna’s. I guess all of the unwrapping lately has taught her that there are goodies in these boxes.
AMS came down this afternoon and Hope and I helped her wrap. (I kinda felt sorry for her when she told me that she needed today to last 72 hours and Derrick said she told him the SAME thing yesterday.) We had her gifts wrapped in a jiffy.
As soon as we got them wrapped, she gave Jade her presents. Let’s just say that the day after Thanksgiving when AMS and Hope went to Carter’s in the wee hours of the morning really paid off. Jade hit the mother load of goodies between AMS and Hope.
She would get so excited as she opened each box. She really liked the tissue paper.
Such cute outfits that you are sure to see in the near future. (I mean who can say no to those polka dot pants?!)
Just look at this pile of clothes…I told you that Jade hit the mother load! (Even 2 pair of socks which make this mom very HAPPY!)
Thanks AMS and Hope (and Uncle Carlton and Derrick)! You are always so good to my children. I hope I will do as well when Hope has a little one (or 2). It was great to see you today.
AMS, If you need more help wrapping, come by later tomorrow. Jeff and I have a quiet day at home with the kids. We may catch a movie later in the day, but we are not sure yet. If I am available I can help stretch your hours just a bit.
(for those of you who read my blog and don’t know me in real life- I apologize that I send personal messages on my blog. I just don’t have time for emailing and blogging, so I do 2 in 1.)





0 comments:
Post a Comment