CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

23 in 24

I have made 23 scarves in 24 hours. Phew! I’m tired! They are not all for me by any means. If you remember a few weeks ago when I went shopping and bought a lot of felt for Julie, those are the scarves that I made. 15 were for her and 8 were for me. I will use mine for gifts (bday, Jenna’s student teacher, and 1 for Christmas). I like to keep a small stash of bday gifts for parties that Jenna gets invited to. This will meet that need perfectly.

Nonni took Jade for her 18 mo check up today. She weighs 23lbs and 13oz. She is 31.5 inches tall. She had a little ear infection and is back on breathing treatments for her cough. (Thanks Nonni for taking off to take her.)

DSC_7011

She is on an antibiotic for a few days. (and I JUST mailed the pharmacy payment today to pay off last months meds …I didn’t even have a 0 balance for 1 hour!!!)

Nonni sent Jade’s Christmas present today. She got the “Elfin Toy Museum” to the Department 56 North Pole Village. It is very pretty. I have it on the kitchen counter because I didn’t have room with the other village and Jade would pull it down from any other place. The top on the top spins. It’s so pretty. Thanks Nonni!

 DSC_7009

Seth is coming to visit tomorrow. We don’t know how long he will stay. His grandmother is very ill and not expected to live much longer. He will head to South GA to see her on Monday or so.

I’m headed now to finish my Christmas card envelopes. (stamp, label, address) IF only my cards would hurry up and get here!!! They were mailed a week ago…from Hong Kong! Maybe tomorrow.

1 comments:

AMS said...

Love the Elfin Toy Museum. Hope now has all of my North Pole village pieces and has added a bunch of her own. She's up to around 25 or 30 pieces now.