CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Fun

After MeME and Pappy left we headed to Nonni and Pop’s where Aunt Carol (AC), Uncle Joe (UJ), Anthony and Ashley were hanging out.

The pictures can speak for themselves.

 DSC_8010 DSC_8011 DSC_8013 DSC_8014 DSC_8016 DSC_8017 DSC_8018 DSC_8020 DSC_8022 DSC_8023 DSC_8025 DSC_8027 DSC_8031

Pout Pout opens her gift from MeMe and Pappy. The sent everyone gifts and the TOTALLY cheated on the “only buy for the kids” rule.

DSC_8037

Kinda scary that Nonni is holding a kitchen knife in the family Christmas pic.

DSC_8041 DSC_8046 DSC_8047 DSC_8049 DSC_8050 DSC_8051 DSC_8052 DSC_8055 DSC_8060 DSC_8061 DSC_8062

AC and Caro had a dance contest. Jade joined them, but I got no still pics of her. I will post a video soon. Hilarious.

DSC_8063 DSC_8064 DSC_8065 DSC_8066 DSC_8067 DSC_8068 DSC_8069 DSC_8070 DSC_8072

DSC_8073

Caro won- according to Jenna….

Gotta run- gonna get in the hot tub to see if I can ease my back ache.

0 comments: