I had dinner with some great people. They are pictured below:
Only person missing is Jenna. She will be home tomorrow morning. If the weather holds, we will head to the Christmas parade in town.
Jenna and Nonni went with Jenna’s gifted class to the Bodies exhibit in Atlanta today. I went to see it in May and it is one of my fav exhibits ever. I highly recommend it.It is at Atlantic Station through January.
Jenna really enjoyed it, but she sure was sassy when she got home. Grr!
Seth ordered a BUNCH of stuff from Jenna's fund raiser. It has come in and he is chowing down. You see, Seth has multiple personas. Sometimes the “Healthy Seth” comes. Healthy Seth literally brings his own blender (as if ours is not good enough) and blends spinach, grapes, carrots, and other healthy stuff together and then drinks it. Healthy Seth would NEVER eat high fructose corn syrup chocolate covered almonds. Then, there is “trash my body Seth”. That is the Seth that has shown up the last 2 times. He will eat anything that tastes good and a LOT of it. I like this Seth much better. (Although if Healthy Seth had shown up, then I could eat all of his fund raiser chocolate.)
(while I typed this he ate $10 worth of chocolate almonds!!!)
Tomorrow we will enjoy a day of fun and then hopefully on Sunday Jeff and Seth can decorate the outside of the house.
That’s a WHOLE post in itself. Ready yourselves.





4 comments:
Maybe we will see yall at the parade!! Have a great weekend! Keep posting!
Kim
Parades are always a enjoyable holiday activity, so is decorating the house. Get on it boys! - BLM
Can't wait to see the outside once it is decorated. Hate that I am missing the parade today.
bring jenna to see bella! i miss her and baby jade...
Post a Comment