Last night was my work’s Christmas party. We had it at a local restaurant and the food was EXCELLENT. This is a place that I NEVER eat because there is literally nothing on the menu that I eat. However, they went all out and prepared a fabulous meal for us.
My friend, Danny, who you might recognize from previous posts, was our DJ. He is a multi talented guy and he did an excellent job with the music and karaoke.
Gloria and AMS- both wearing make up…must have been a special occasion. (If I could get away with no make up, I would too! Lucky ladies!)
Raylene teaches math next door to me. She and her husband, Jim, joined the party.
Gloria and her multi talented husband, Charles. He is a drummer…I just found out last night. He has played with the likes of REM and Lynard Skynard and many more.
Todd, Do you recognize anyone below? Spanky (left) was the custodian at my grammar school when I entered Kindergarten. I don’t know how long he was there before I started school. He has been moved to the school where I teach. We love having him around. I don’t think he has aged a day since 1980!
Tracy and Freddie are also co-workers. I have so many great co workers. They certainly help make things more pleasant.
There was a committee who put together our party and I think they did a jam up job. I enjoyed myself.
So sorry that I didn’t get a pic or video of Crystal doing Karaoke to Electric Slide. Yes, I said Karaoke and Electric Slide in the same sentence. She is the only person I have ever known to karaoke to that one. She has now done it at 2 of our parties. What a hoot!
Times, they are a changing….at the start of the party we got a speech about taking pictures and making sure that we gave people a warning if we were taking their picture. No one wanted to be put up on Facebook unannounced. Luckily, everyone behaved so I didn’t have to edit any pictures. I work with a well behaved crowd who maintain professionalism at all times. (I know someone just choked as they read that last sentence, but I was sincere.)





0 comments:
Post a Comment