CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Possibly free Christmas Gift

I got this idea from somewhere on the net and I forgot where.

Anywhoo- I had Jenna write a paragraph about Jeff. (Like 6 sentences) Then I took the key words from the paragraph and put them in Wordle.net and created the below “Wordle”. I printed it at home and added it to a frame.

I also wrote one for Jade to give to Jeff.

 

DSC_8247

Unless you know something I don’t, in order to get a string of words to stay together, you can’t use a space.

The only expense would be the frame and you just might have that lying around the house

DSC_8246

I have been wanting to add a Wordle to my blog for a while, but have just not made the time.

Jeff can hang these over his dressing area and we can change them as the girls grow.

You can do all sorts of colors, shapes, and fonts.

Kinda cool. (HOPING Jeff doesn’t read my blog before tomorrow. If he does, it’s his fault, because he NEVER reads the blog.)

2 comments:

AMS said...

This is such a neat idea. I know that Jeff will treasure these.

Anonymous said...

I like the gift idea...!!!I love wordart...

Wendy

P.S. Ha! I'm better than Jeff... I read your blog.

P.S.S. I had to post a link to your blog on my facebook, because a friend needed your laundry recipe...she was running low from the first batch she made when I posted link the first time...:)