CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Most Frequently Asked Question About My Blog……

There is by FAR one question that my readers ask me more than any other….

Today that same question was even posed by my sister in law from Oregon (by way of Quebec)

so now that it is truly a coast to coast question….

We all want to know: Who is BLM?

Literally, I get asked this almost every day!!

No one knows.

It’s a great mystery in the Mullis world.

Whoever you are, please let us know just a little about you. We promise not to stalk you. Just let us know your first name, what state you live in, and how you found my blog.

I sincerely appreciate your sweet comments and I would love to know who you are….just a little.

Don’t be afraid…we are nice and mostly sane people. (on most days- HA!)

BLM, consider it like a Christmas card…tell us who you are. It will make us all happy.

(I’m debating about posting this…I may freak her out…oh well…my intentions are good, so I’m going for it.)

Jeff suggested that I boycott posting until BLM reveals herself. Not sure I want to know THAT bad…but I did consider it.

What if it’s not a her…could be a him…hmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't boycott, I enjoy reading it each night. I checked it 4 times tonight before you updated today! Shame on you!
JK
KIm

Anonymous said...

i will drive to your house every night to see the babies if you do that!! can you imagine me visiting that often!! so keep blogging....lol aunt carol

AMS said...

Seems amazing that BLM responds to every post by the one about them. Hmmmmm...