Last year this type list worked well. The girls got exactly what they wanted and they loved every gift. If you purchase something from this list, let me know and I will mark it with a * so we don’t duplicate. I will link this to left on the blog under “Favorite Links”.
Jenna’s Christmas List
*Fila Five Finger Shoes –
*Duct Tape- patterns, colors, Lots of it. She is getting zebra and teal blue. She uses a LOT of this for art projects.
*animal sock hat
*You've got to be kiddin- game
*FLat iron: http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS3JCS-Ceramic-Straightener-White/dp/B00113Y3GC/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1322939804&sr=1-1
*Zebra bedding 89.99: http://www.amazon.com/11Pcs-Zebra-Bedding-Comforter-Curtain/dp/B003112E18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318359063&sr=8-1 I think I saw some comforter sets for $50ish, too. She needs the comforter and 2 shams at a minimum. The sheets would be a nice bonus. She does not want a color band on it- just zebra. Full size bed. If you see something else that you think might work, email or text me a pic.
Just Dance 3 for the Wii. 39.99 at Wal Mart
Leather slip on boots- $80ish: Tractor Supply or Rossee’s (pop’s heart just melted) She wears a size 4.5, but get a size 5. Not pointy toed. http://www.tractorsupply.com/workwear-clothing-footwear/footwear/girls-footwear/
*Sunglasses: Jeff and I will get these.
Northface jacket- $99 size girls XL either black, fortuna blue, or the graphite one with pink zipper. http://www.amazon.com/North-Face-XXSmall-XLarge-Denali-Moonlight/dp/B005MJNLIM/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1322658173&sr=1-2
Pajama Pants- size 12-14 or just size 14.
Barnes and Noble gift cards- lots of these would be great. She can load her e-reader with books.
*Pandigital Tablet- e-reader, Internet browser, etc
Soccer Ball Size 5
*Uno Attack $22 at Wal Mart
*PLay Doh- Drill n Fill
Feather for her hair- The salon kind $25ish- You could either take her to the salon or give her a g/c to a salon. I think that Tangles and Belladonna do them.
*Hedbanz- game
Bop It XT
*Soul Surfer the movie
*Camelbak cup: http://www.amazon.com/Camelbak-Better-0-75L-Bottle-Blue/dp/B002YWKYEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318359536&sr=8-1Any color but green. Jeff already has a green one. You can get these at Rossee’s or online. There are tall ones and short ones- I guess either would be good.
iTunes cards- She still uses her iPod Touch a lot.
Sandals- http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63258?feat=503459-GN2 34.50 size 5 Light blue or the pink. She has wanted these for a while. I sized them for next summer, or through the winter with socks.
*Almost Famous brand jeans. Size 14. She wants the BOOT CUT fit. These jeans are studded and have designs on the pockets. When I searched online for them, I saw that they are sold at Sears and a few other places. They appeared to be around $20. This is one of her most wanted items.
Nail Polish- really any color. She is basically out of nail polish. So I think some new would be fun.
*Make –Up- She basically doesn’t have any. She likes to play with it.
Bed Repainted- electric green
Dresser refinished- Crayola purple is what she wants, but I think she will have to be happy with white.
Rug for her room- At least a 5x7 size- neutral color- round or rectangle.
Thin footie Socks- she likes the brightly colored ones from Rackroom Shoes or HIbbett sports
Thin toe socks
www.frecklebox.com – Check this website out. There are SO many cute things. Jenna would like many items on this site. She would like the zebra binder, zebra bookmarks, on and on. You can decide. Such a cute cite with decent prices.
She wants her room redecorated for Christmas/ birthday. Some of this sounds like boring gifts, but I assure you, it was on her list.
Jade’s Christmas List
*Easel- A less than $50 one. Dry erase, hooks for paintings, paint tray
Paint- tempera or/and water colors (Jeff and I got regular paint- she could use water colors)
*Crayola Crayons
*Art paper for her easel- could be a roll or tablet.
www.frecklebox.com – Check this website out. There are SO many cute things. Lots of stuff for Jade. You can choose. I was thinking maybe the personalized spiral notebooks. She already has the name stickers.
Name Puzzle- They are in lots of catalogs and websites. They are chunky block letters. They run about $20. You can do her first name or first/last. Check the website Young Explorers.
*Matchbox Cars- simple, but she loves them.
*Doll- nothing fancy- just a basic doll that she can love and push in her stroller
Disney Movies- I am thinking maybe Tangled, Bambi, etc. We don’t have any on DVD. You can pick (Updated: She is getting Tinkerbell)
*LL Bean Backpack- http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62856?feat=506219-GN2 pink, monogrammed with JADE
She wears a size 3 clothes- Size 9 Shoe. (Size 4 tops for Spring. I would hold off on Spring pants. She is super skinny, but normal length for her age. Size 4 dresses still are huge on her- so hold off on those, too. )
Underwear 2T-3T
*Socks
*Guitar- This is top on her list.
* Doll head
*Play Doh set
*LeapFrog Scribble n Learn
*microphone
*hoppity hop
*Dr Kit
*Skates
*camelbak cup
*Alphie computer
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
If times allow I like to go shopping with you so we can get Jade & Jenna X-mas gifts and Jenna's BD too ;-)
Love Caro XXX
Post a Comment