I have but just a minute to do this post. I am headed to the airport to pick up Todd, Caro, and Victoria.
They will be here for 2 weeks. Caro and Victoria have been in Quebec for the last 2 weeks. Her email this am said it was –2 degrees.
I double dog dared Todd to eat at the school cafeteria with me tomorrow. It’s Philly cheese steak day. He has not committed yet, but I think a DOUBLE DOG DARE means you MUST comply, He said he was hoping for some rectangular pizza. Ha!
When I got to work this morning, this box was in my chair….YIPPEE!!! (but who at school would bring this BIG of a VERA BRADLEY box to me??)
I opened it to find this beauty….with a card that said, “Thanks for making the scarves! Nancy Smyth”
I made Nancy a mere 13 scarves and this is her repayment!!! I will gladly do business with her anytime!!
Shortly after I opened this gift, AMS comes in with 2 large bags of scarves that needed to be cut and tied. She wanted me to get them done today….uhm, I was smelling a matching wallet here….just kidding. My students were watching a movie to a play that we recently read and some of the kids LOVE to make these scarves. Oh how I wish I had access to several sewing machines. Tell me that would not be a fun after school activity!!!
The grapefruits are from Gloria. I shared one with a student who had NEVER had grapefruit before. She liked it.
After 3.5 months of training at the gym, (at a hefty price) Jenna has still not mastered the cart wheel. Today, she finally got it MUCH better. She has a ways to go, but it’s a relief to finally see some improvement.,
I did get a nice gift from the principal today. He gave us all a nice wallet/clutch. I was impressed. He always gives the nicest gifts.
My mama says you should never give a wallet without $$ in it,….well I got an empty one today. Oh well, tis the season for all to be broke. It’s a super cute wallet.





1 comments:
can't wait to hear if todd went to school for lunch! we are headed to macon this afternoon to do christmas shopping. Ashley and Anthony are going with us..Jenna is looking great doing her cart wheel... can't wait to see all!!! aunt carol
Post a Comment