It only took 7 years, but finally, just today, Jenna says what Jeff has been dreading.....We were discussing her new school and how she is now attending a school where the mascot is an Eagle. (She was formally at a Gator mascotted school) She said well now I am an Eagle, A gator, a Gamecock, and a little bit a Bulldog. Yes, that's what she said- a bulldog. Those GA roots are finally beginning to shine through. She can be a Gamecock if she wants since she is so proud of her dad's accomplishments on the team, but a little bulldog can never hurt! Mom is smiling today!!!
BTW- She has now seen her room and really likes it. She agrees that the pink and purple fade away in the beauty of the rest of the room. (Again, Mom is smiling!)
Now she is off to a sleepover at Emme's. Happy Birthday Emme.
One last thing..This is EVER SO IMPORTANT...The Cricut machine that I referred to in the last post is actually DH. He (my only reader) was quick to point that out to me when he read that "I used MY Cricut to cut the Js" that the Cricut is actually his. He is correct. When I was pregnant with Jade he requested that Jade have a handmade scrapbook like Jenna has. Well, I had given away all of my scrapbook stuff to a student as I now do all digital books on Shutterfly. Since scrapbooking is time, money, and talent, I call that a GIFT. So for Christmas 2007 Jeff got scrapbooking stuff including a Cricut (I had plans to give him a complete scrapbook for Jade.) Fast forward to Jade's birth and the scrapbooking time had come. However, time for mom to scrapbook just never seemed to show up...what is one to do...hmmm, hire it out. So, I hired another student, Megan, who is so very talented to complete Jade's scrapbook. She recently finsihed it and it is too stinkin cute. Jeff- Dear Jeff- has not even looked at it! HOwever, per his request, Jade has a handmade scrapbook to commemorate her first year. The Cricut has been used many times for lots more than just scrapbooks. See below: Clipboards for Jenna, her teacher (very late, I know), and my mother in law. (Emme got one too, but it's at the birthday party already.)It's a clipboard, scrapbook paper, letter cut with cricut, Words written with Cricut markers, modge podge, ribbon, and sewing machine to zig zag stich the letters to paper. I made one as a sign for my classroom door. (not pictured)





2 comments:
Clipboards are ugly in general. Period. You, my dear, have accomplished the impossible! Love the treatment(s)! Simply beautiful.
~Nards
cheap cheap viagra sample of viagra is there a female viagra viagra pharmacy viagra and alcohol viagra online no prescription cheap viagra overnight lowest price viagra free viagra samples before buying buy viagra in england recreational viagra use no prescription viagra viagra attorney columbus cheap generic viagra
Post a Comment