CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another day in Paradise!

The girls and I started the day with a 2 mile walk on the beach. JEff did this...

(well picture Jeff sitting in a lounge chair...my computer won't read the card from the camera I used at the beach today.)

while we walked. He and I are swapping time with Jade. Today was his morning "free" and the afternoon was mine. Tomorrow we switch. Most of the day was cloudy, but the sun came out about 3:30. Jenna prefers the pool because the salt makes her itch. (prima donna!) SO...we spent most of the afternoon at the pool. She made a friend named Sarah and I enjoyed Sarah's grandmother, Pirkku (PK).

MeMe and Pappy came by this afternoon with our nephew, CHase. He is one year older than Jade and is too cute. Jeff snapped a few shots while Jen and I stayed at the pool.






We are now headed to dinner with MeMe and Pappy. Our fav place on the island (well one of our favs) is Hudsons. If you are ever on HH, check it out. MeMe and I usually get lobster. You can walk right out to the shrimp boats from the restaurant. They have live music, an outside bar, and sometimes a clown or magician while you wait. We are going early to beat the crowds and get back b4 Jade's bedtime.

Jenna's friend, Ryleigh, is coming down with my mom (Nonni) and Aunt Carol on Tuesday. JEnna is certainly excited about that.

0 comments: