CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rainy Day at the Beach

This morning we all got up and dressed to go walk but before we got to the beach it began to rain and rain and rain. We made a quick change of plans and went shopping. We got Jenna’s school clothes and shoes. Ryleigh bought a few accessories (no surprise there).

(I took a shopping pic, but I think Jeff took the camera that has the pics home with him.)

We had lunch at a pizza place and then headed home because the sun was peeking out.

JEff left  about 4:15. He should be getting home around now, but he got stalled in a traffic jam just off the island. We will miss him.

Tonight I fried some shrimp and fixed several sides. After dinner we all went for a walk. MeMe is supposed to come over and visit tonight. In the mean time, we are having ice cream.

BTW- Aunt Carol’s Weight Watchers has become “WAIT watchers” as in it will have to WAIT until vacation is over.

0 comments: