CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

No complaints bout today





We all started the day with another walk on the beach. Yesterday we saw a guy doing tai chi in the water, but today he was not there. He looks strange doing it, but I bet his day starts out a-ok and he probably doesn't care that he looks strange to the rest of us.

JEnna and I ran out to get the 2nd Twilight book today bc I finished the first one already. It was an easy read. Stephanie Meyer is an excellent author. She writes very similar to the way I teach. When she is introducing something strange (like vampire stuff) she is very clear and explains that yes, it is weird, but just follow along. We then ran in to HomeGoods and got the sweetest sign for a new baby boy in our church. I hope it matches his nursery.

This afternoon I stayed in with Jade while Jeff and Jenna playes on the beach and the pool. It was overcast most of the day, but when the sun did peek out- IT WAS HOT!

Tonight we all went shopping for Jenna some flip flops. We have a tradition of buying flip flops at a store called "Jamaican Me Crazy." For the first time they did not have the shoes in Jen's size. We searched the island and finally ended up with a pair of Rainbow flops for Jenna. We had dinner at Salty Dog Cafe. (actually it was The Wreck of Salty Dog.) we went at 5:30 and Salty Dog already had a 2 hour wait. Just next door the wreck as the SAME menu and had no wait. We chose the Wreck for obvious reasons. I had the lobster flatbread and it was yummy. I even have some for tomorrow's lunch.

Below are a few pics that we snapped along the way. Tomorrow Nonni, Aunt Carol, and Ryleigh come. That should make things interesting.

BTW- JEff still hasn't looked at Jade's scrapbook. Hee Hee!




0 comments: