CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The girls and I had a safe trip home. We loaded up very early this morning We met Pappy at McDonalds to say a quick goodbye. To our surprise he had the girls “Salty Dog” tshirts. Jen and Ry got dark purple and Jade got lime green shirts. I will post pics of them wearing them soon. They liked them very much!

Summer never made it over last night. I am sorry we didnt get to see her. We told MeMe goodbye last night, but I was hoping to see her again this morning. We ended up being ready to leave before she got to work, so we missed her. Maybe we can return to HH soon or even better, maybe they can visit us.

When we got home Jeff took us for a Mexican lunch.  It was yummy!

We are now unpacking and putting away all of our stuff. Luckily, we did all of the laundry at the condo, so we only have a few items to wash. However, with a baby, there is ALWAYS a lot to unpack. We did Jenna’s school shopping while we were away so I am trying to keep her little paws out of those clothes and shoes. (She cant wear them til school starts.)

JEff did the yard while we were away. Everything looks so nice. IT’s good to be home.

I’m thinking of painting the front door the same color as the shutters..what do you think? 

DSC_2173DSC_2174 DSC_2176

0 comments: