Today was one of those days where we did absolutely nothing. Yes, I cooked dinner, cleaned the bathrooms, did normal house stuff, put away laundry, played with the girls, etc, but we did nothing OFFICIAL.
Jenna braided my hair…
Jenna played Kidzui….if you don’t have this downloaded for your kids, you are missing out. It’s a kids internet browser that keeps them from going to any site that is not approved. Parents are in control and there is plenty enough stuff already loaded on it, that there is NO work for me. When she is on Kidzui I can’t even check my email. It blocks IE completely. She loves it and highly recommend it.
We played- Forgive the shadow, I took this myself.
We napped. (AH, yea) no pic of that
We had a yummy dinner of roast, zipper peas, broccoli, and parmesan risotto. Just in case you ever need to know this: I was out of cream of mushroom soup which I always use to cook a roast. I googled “homemade cream of mushroom soup” and actually found a recipe made with staples from the pantry. Crisis averted. It wasn’t as pretty as the canned stuff, but Jenna and Jeff said it was delish!
JEff is now paying bills.
He will probably be fussing momentarily. I probably forgot to write something in the checkbook. He gets so frustrated with me over that. I really do try to keep up with it, but its just not in my nature.
I’m hoping we will head in to town in a bit and go for a family walk.
Take a look at the Traffic Feed on the left of my blog. I am getting hits from all over the country and North America. I entered one of my posts on Soft Place to Land and people have been stopping by constantly. Maybe someone will come back and read this daily. I like for people to read what I write.
Oh, I almost forgot- Aunt Mary Sue stopped by today and she has been reading my blog. She said she is afraid I might “dis” on her like I do Aunt Carol. I made her NO promises. Everyone is an open target. It’s like Bruce said when we went out for his birthday dinner- “Watch it- she’ll blog about you!” He is so right.
I think I’m gonna let Jenna paint some clay pots tomorrow.





0 comments:
Post a Comment