CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Job for Jeff

Today has been a quiet day. Jenna slept late which she probably needed. She got me up at 3am in search of cough drops. She searched and searched for them. After the third attempt I got up to help her...guess where I found them....on the counter of her bathroom! It's not like they were buried either...they were the only things on the counter! ugh! She has coughed much less today. We will see how she does tonight.
Jade has spent the day playing and sleeping. (and begging for Jenna to play with her)
Aunt Mary Sue came to visit during nap time. She brought over a book of the trip we took to Orlando last month. She did a nice job on the book. I am a BIG fan of Shutterfly books anyway.
Jeff called this morning and is feeling rather positive about his new position. He said the day is flying by and he is enjoying the more hands on job rather than his old desk job. I am glad he is happy. I suspected he would like this job. I am very thankful that he has a job!!! HE should be home soon as he now gets off and 3:45.

Harried Mom of Four is having a giveaway. I entered and hope I win. You should enter, too. I want the bag and the DVD.

No pics today…sorry. I will take some later.

0 comments: