Today we all had lunch at Nonni’s. I will keep the words short since there are so many pictures. Tomorrow we will have lunch at the Macs’ and then Victoria will take her first swim ever.
Jade and her funny faces….
Daddy Todd called to check on his girls.
I love Jade’s surprised face. She is really checking out Victoria.
“Nonni, Just what do you think you are doing feeding that OTHER baby?”
Aunt Carol does a fashion shoot for Jenna.
Everyone is checking out the blog.
Put-Put holds her bottle for the first time.
We ended the day with a walk around the neighborhood. It was so HOT. Aunt Carol whined the entire way!
P.S. Did you know that Peanut M&Ms were 0 Weight Watchers points? Well, according to Aunt Carol, the chewing it takes to eat them burns the calories that you consume while you eat them. I call that BS! Ha!





1 comments:
Chewing celery equals zero calories...Eating Peanut M&M's equals wishful thinking... :) If only celery tasted as good as M&M's... *sigh* ~Wendy
Post a Comment