Yesterday started out to be a very uneventful day. The Macs were keeping the girls and I had the day to complete errands. Little did I know what that would turn in to. I ran from dr to dr picking up receipts for Jenna and my recent dr visits. I seemed to have forgotten that I am participating in an FSA and didn’t need to pay out of pocket anymore. I ran to the school to fax the receipts to the FSA and that’s where the trouble began….
I found that my classroom was next in line to be moved to the GYM AT THE OLD HIGH SCHOOL. See, I had plans to move my things to MY NEW CLASSROOM myself. Now, it seems that the powers that be decided to move everything to the gym. I understand their thinking, but I could not get my mind around those high school kids moving all of my stuff into a gym packed with tons of other people’s stuff. I was afraid of damage, stuff getting lost, and yes, even stuff getting stolen. I begged the principal to allow me to “self store” my stuff. He agreed as long as I promised not to steal anything. I agreed and the deal was done….EXCEPT…Jeff now got the job of moving me with only a couple hours notice. I loaded all that I could load into my car to help and he graciously did the rest after work. Now I have to park outside until school starts. My garage now looks like this…..
I went to Bible Study after the move. Jenna spent the night with Justin, but returned home at 9am. Today we are laying low. We ran to fax another set of papers this morning and I spoke with a few coworkers who called to see how summer was going.
I think I’ll nap while Jade naps this afternoon.
I couldn’t find the girls for a minute…found them watching Care Bears in Jade’s room. Looks like Jenna is letting Jade have her Paci outside of nap time…hmmm





0 comments:
Post a Comment