CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Last day at the beach

DSC_3777 

 

I know this looks like the same picture of Aunt Carol, but she does the SAME thing everyday. What a life!

DSC_3752

Ryleigh prepares for a walk.

DSC_3753

HEaded for a walk.

DSC_3754

 

DSC_3755 DSC_3756 DSC_3757

Jade plays in the baby pool.Actually Jade swam in the big pool quite a bit. She actually fell in once, but I was right there to get her. She handled it well. She jumped in (to me) over and over.

 DSC_3759  

Check out this set of pics of Ryleigh diving in the pool.

 DSC_3763 DSC_3764 DSC_3765 DSC_3766 DSC_3767 DSC_3768 DSC_3769 DSC_3770 DSC_3773  DSC_3775 DSC_3776

We are headed back to home tomorrow. MeMe is visiting now. Jeff’s sister, Summer, is supposed to come visit later tonight. It will be good to see her. We saw Pappy early this morning, but he has been busy at work since then. Jeff cleaned his office this morning, took the POlaris and 4 wheeler in for service, and wrapped up the day at the movies. He knew that I wouldn’t want to see Transformers 2, so he went while I was away. I hope he has enjoyed his day at home in the peace. I know that Ryleigh is probably ready to see her parents. She has not complained even once. She has been a fun friend for Jenna.

Tonight we will have tilapia, fresh butter peas, mac and cheese, and whatever else needs to be eaten before we leave. It’s Nonni and Aunt Carol’s turn to cook. :)

My next post will be from home…It’s been a great vacation!

0 comments: