CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Unless you are warped read no further

This link is only for those who have warped senses of humor. Those of you who are blood relatives of mine- this is PERFECT for you…others you are welcome to enjoy, but consider yourself warned. I have a new website for us to enjoy. In fact, I think we need to submit our own photos. http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/is a web page that posts family pics of families in awkward poses. I laughed the entire time I was on the site. Spend some time going through the archives.

Ironically there is a post from April 28, 2009 (Aunt Carol’s birthday) that just cracks me up. I will let you look at it for yourselves, but let’s just say it’s a snow skiing picture and Aunt Carol has not one, but SEVERAL POSTER SIZED pictures of her family JUST LIKE THIS in her hall. Snow Skiing (CLick on these words) picture is posted here. Click and scroll down..you will know when you get there. (For those of you who have been to Aunt Carol’s home and seen her hall of pictures you will certainly enjoy this.) Funny thing is, I never thought the picture was funny until I saw it posted here. Now, I’m laughing hysterically. PLease dont misread- Aunt Carol has a VERY nice home that is beautifully decorated, BUT she REALLY DOES have several of these pictures in her home.

I will do a real post later today. The girls are going to MAma- Macs and I am running some errands. Come back later tonight. BTW- I am getting a lot of hits on my blog. Thanks. Pass my site along. I want people to read it. I even have one “follower” now. I don’t know her, but I like her blog.

0 comments: