CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It’s a New Trick Everyday!

Last night we went out with several friends to a concert of a guy who used to be local. He went to Gatewood and is now about to release his 1st CD. His name is Eric Dodd and Yes, I totally went to college with his MOTHER! (insert important fact here- she was a non traditional student (but Eric was only 8-10)). Ha! He was very nice and came over and met us before the concert. (apparently only old people get to concerts early??) We enjoyed the music and had a nice time.

 DSCF0028 DSCF0029 DSCF0030 DSCF0031  

Today started with church. I’m not sure what Jade wanted, but this is what she did when Jeff told her “No”! Yikes, here we go again.

DSC_9417

Our pastor had a nice “pep rally” of a sermon today. He actually quit preaching at 11:45 and we were FINISHED by 11:50. I have to admit I checked the sign when we left to make sure that we hadn’t accidentally attended the Baptist church. Ha! We NEVER get out on time. (we don’t even know what on time is anymore! But we sure know it’s not 12:00!)

After church, Jeff, Jade, and I went to Home Depot because Jeff had to pick up a compressor for work.

DSCF0034

 

DSCF0036

We rented a couple of movies while we were out and came home to watch them. We put Jade down for a nap and started the movie. Within 45 minutes she was back up and this is what Jeff found when he went to get her. DOUBLE YIKES! Jenna never tried this, so I’m at a loss on what to do. As if Jenna isn’t trying me enough these days, here we go with yet another new trick.

DSC_9419 

The movie was a Brad Pitt movie about WWII. I fell asleep…and stayed asleep for a couple of hours. Jenna should be home any minute, dinner will get cooked, the laundry will finish getting folded, and then the weekend will be over. It’s been a good one.

 

DSCF0039

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Jenna gets to be a handful this week, call me, I will come over or talk to her on the phone. You were the same way. I would get so mad at your mom and then get furious with you!! The results would be for me to go home. Don't let her get under your skin. Ignore her and continue with life... Have loads of patience, please,... LOL ac

Anonymous said...

All 3 of mine started the climbing out of cribs before 2 year of age. It was a nightmare bc they would not stay in a regular bed they would roam the house, look out Jan!!
Kim