CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SuperStar Sewing Company

I heard Jenna, Ryleigh, and Jade upstairs. It sounded like Jenna was on the phone pretending to talk with someone important.

Of course, I headed up with my camera to see what was up.

They are playing “SuperStar Sewing Company”. Jenna is the manager, photographer, videographer, and fashion sewer. Ryleigh is the Superstar and Jade is the mini superstar who wants to meet Justin Bieber. (If you don’t know who he is, then you are SO out of the know.)

The Executive

DSC_8945

The SuperStars!

 DSC_8944

Yes, Jenna knows she needs to update her blog…but she hasn’t done it. She has basketball practice tonight and I’m headed to Bible Study.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny, cherish those days. Jade is growing up too fast!! Boy, do I miss those years, you say you can't wait for them to grow up, then they grow up before you know it.
Kim