I JUST got home from work and it’s after 8pm! I worked the chili supper for BETA tonight. I’m tired! I have no pics of the girls because Jenna is at Justin’s and Jade was ready for bed when I got home.
Here are the pics from Friday’s pep rally:
Here is Raylene (aka my opponent). You can see that we have a friendly rivalry and I had my hair pulled back just in case I got the pie.
Here is my friend Mark. He is the basketball coach. The boys and girls b-ball teams had a competition and the losers coach got a pie….Mark looks cocky (kinda like my brother, Todd) in this picture.
Watch Mark get humbled…Ha! (Learn from this, Todd)
The 6th grade free throwers were Mike and Bill…(remember Bill is teacher of the year)
Bill won…Mike ate pie cuz he was the loser…very similar to the loser uncle that Jenna has…you know the uncle who forgot to call her on her bday (cough, Todd!)
Here is Raylene and me. Watch me win…(ok, so it was my teammate who got the point, but being on the winning team is all that counts)
I was a good sport and I just dabbed the pie on Raylene’s nose. (She took the pie and smashed it in her own face.)
8th grade featured Nancy and Syretta. Nancy faked a hurt arm and had a GCSU b-ball player come shoot for her…CHEATER! Obviously her team won…even though the middle schooler was more accurate than the college player!
The the girls and boys teams competed for the most shots…girls won, of course.
Todd asked to be mentioned in today’s post. I think I did a good job recognizing him. What do you think?





2 comments:
Too bad you did not have any pics of the chili fundraiser to share!! kim
I can not believe for the life of me that Uncle Todd forgot to call Jenna on her birthday!!! Shame, shame, shame on him!!! What was he thinking? It was not even a work day. Duh!?? LOL ac
Post a Comment