CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Only!

So Jeff has been on a road trip for a couple of days and will be home later tonight. This afternoon proved to be VERY busy. Many thanks to Julie who helped out with Jenna today!

Jenna had Reading Club and I had BETA club after school.

Then Jenna had cheerleading. Julie picked Jen up from reading, took her home to get clothes, and then drove her to and from cheerleading.

DSC_8953

I picked up Jade from daycare only to find that I needed to sign an accident report. Apparently, she and another kid ran into each other and then Jade fell into the bookshelf. She has a NICE bruise on her forehead. earlier in the day she and a little boy tied up and fought. They bit each other and were friends once again. She had a rough day!

She didn’t want to get up outta bed this morning. I had to wake her up at 7:05 and even then she was SOUND asleep. When I put her on the changing table she rolled over and tucked her legs so that her booty was up in the air. She wanted to go back to sleep. I really wanted to get a pic, but I thought that it was a little unsafe to leave her to get a camera.

This afternoon she was cranky and asked to get in her bed. This is not uncommon. She usually stays 10-15 minutes and then calls me. Today- she slept over an hour. It could be a ROUGH night.

DSC_8946

We had soup, cornbread, and Mac n Cheese (Jenna) for dinner. Jade ended up eating most of Jenna’s mac n cheese. Jenna was very sweet to share. (note the forehead bruise in the last pic)

  DSC_8947 DSC_8949 DSC_8951

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jade!!! Watch out with the bump and her wanting to sleep!! That worries me so much when kids hit their head and want to sleep. I think I am overprotective! Tell Jenna, Kelsi is waiting on an update, but it seems like she has been a busy girl! LOL
Kim

Anonymous said...

Give Jade a kiss for me. Poor little angel, you can really see the bruise, ouch!! Got back from Tampa yesterday. So happy to read your blog, missed it... ac