We stayed up WAY too late last night and all slept in this morning.
After a quick trip to Wal Mart and lunch, Jade took a nap and the guys built a bon fire.
AMS came down and brought presents for Jenna and Jade. There were gifts from both AMS and Hope. My girls are spoiled. There is even a book for a certain little girl in Oregon that should get mailed this week.
I purposed to rest a lot today and while I didn’t nap, I have resisted the urge to do much in the way of work. I am hoping that laying low for the weekend will help me recover from this cold before work tomorrow.
I have not done lesson plans so I will be headed to work early and scurrying to prepare a great lesson. (Don’t panic- I do have SOME idea of what I’m teaching, just need to make final preparations.)





1 comments:
Great picture!! lol aunt carol
Post a Comment