CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Faux Day

We are out of school for a snow day, but we have no snow…not even any ice. I can not even tell that it rained last night. I can’t say that I am surprised.
 DSC_8852
You can see from the pictures that we are just as green/brown as ever. It’s not even the coldest day this week!

 DSC_8853
So maybe the pool has a THIN layer of ice on it, but that’s been there all week! I am telling you, if I was a SAHM and my kids were made to stay home today I would be MAD! If I had to take off work to keep my kids home from school, I would probably be MAD, BUT I am a TEACHER so I am ever more HAPPY!
 DSC_8855
I am getting my weekend chores done today so that I can have the weekend to play take Jenna to 4 hours worth of skating parties tomorrow. I made 2 extra scarves for use at winter bday parties…now there are 3 parties in one day! GREAT! Anyone have any cute fleece they can throw my way in a quick minute?!
***Update: AMS read my blog within minutes of me posting and she is on her way down with some fleece for me. Yippe!! Thanks AMS! This blog comes in handy more than you know.

Jenna is beginning to think about her own bday in a few weeks. She has decided that she needs to clean her room, organize it, and prepare for her new bday presents. (Many thanks to the aliens who kidnapped my old messy kid and left me this one!)
Last I checked on her, she was doing this….
DSC_8856
I am SO afraid that she is going to get it all drug out and get tired and not want to clean it up. Oh, I am hoping that doesn’t happen! She has been working on organization for the past week. She is doing a major overhaul today. We will see. I bet she will blog about it later. Maybe I will help her out and take some pics for her to show her progress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her to send that motivation to my girls!! Lelin thinks it is hang out at friends all the time now, or babysitting, I can not complain about her making money though!!! Have a great weekend!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jenna needs Nonnie to come help her! lol ac

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more pictures and blogging. This is the second or third time I have visited this site and nothing has been added.. wake up in there!! LOL ac

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more pictures and blogging. This is the second or third time I have visited this site and nothing has been added.. wake up in there!! LOL ac