CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Workday Smurkday

 

Today was a teacher workday. I love these days and I usually get a lot done. Today started with a meeting. (What else?)

I was tasked with the job of proofreading a document for someone. Yikes! Let’s just say I hope they have a lot of time to edit before they have to turn it in. It was a grammatical nightmare! I hope the contents were good, but I couldn’t concentrate on the content for tripping over the errors. (Truth be told, I think they wrote it with a focus on content knowing we would edit it. That’s fine!)

Jenna stayed with the Macs and had a fun day. Jade went to school. This afternoon I tried to take Jenna’s picture, but she wasn’t really interested.

 DSC_9087 DSC_9068

Jade wore one of her new/old dresses and it is so cute! I tried to get a pic of the whole outfit, but as you can see, she didn’t want to cooperate. So:

Picture 1- Jade’s preferred pose…

 DSC_9071

2) The dress with monogram….

 DSC_9072

3) The tights that Robyn gave me last season but match superbly!

 DSC_9073

Luckily I prepared an extra meal yesterday because I have covered dish Bible Study and Jeff has to take the girls to basketball. The extra meal is in the oven now. Good job, Jan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I have not asked you to proofread my papers, you would be talking about me on your blog!! JK Jade is so cute in her dress, she is actually cute in anything. She is so adorable!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and blog. Why did you not call me to keep Jenna?? lol ac