Jenna had basketball at 9am this morning. I was SURE I had a picture of Bryn, but I don’t. She was wearing an old outfit of Jenna’s that is so cute! It is lime green corduroy with ballerina frogs on one side and it reverses to Jenna’s monogram on the other. Robyn said when she dressed Bryn this morning Jenna said, “She’s wearing THAT?!” How funny it was when Robyn told Jenna that it used to be hers and that she could prove it with monogram. Ha!!!
Jeff just got up from a nap, Jade is napping, and I have been mopping and cleaning bathrooms. What’s wrong with this picture? (Actually, nothing is wrong. Jeff got up with Jade early this morning while I slept. It was his turn to rest.)
Called Taco Bell again this morning- gonna get my order replaced- oh yes I am!
and did I tell you that I forgot my lunch yday and had to eat peanut butter on a tortilla from the cafeteria? See, I told you I was glad for the weekend!





2 comments:
Peanut Butter on a tortilla does not sound very tasty. I bet you will be glad when Taco Bell is ready in town, I know I will, and my kids as well. Have a good Sunday!
Kim
http://prerertic.la2host.ru/gruzoviki-film-onlayn.html bankruptcy lawyers west seattle http://crysredto.la2host.ru/96-gerosio.htm companies filing for bankruptcy http://corfidow.la2host.ru/02-2009.html bankruptcy advice http://densrecan.la2host.ru/05-2009.htm bankruptcy chapter 7 http://corfidow.la2host.ru/02-2009.html credit cards after bankruptcy http://crysredto.la2host.ru/05-2009.htm bankruptcy attorneys in lithonia ga http://vialojou.la2host.ru/ekskavator-v-lizing.htm credit card after bankruptcy http://tasnona.la2host.ru/52-gerosio.htm charter bankruptcy http://tasnona.la2host.ru/lindi_09-06-2009.html federal bankruptcy scam
http://corfidow.la2host.ru/lindi_18-02-2009.htm colorado bankruptcy law http://tasnona.la2host.ru/lindi_04-09-2008.htm bankruptcy discharge papers online http://bezzcentlin.la2host.ru/mashinist-bashennogo-krana-moskva.html rules of bankruptcy new york
Post a Comment