Several of these outfits are Gymboree and are so cute. I have to admit I was nervous while embroidering them.
You may remember that I promised Hope 4 monogrammed towels for her bday. About the time of her bday my machine broke down. I attempted her towels yesterday. They are not easy! here is 1 (The only 1 I did, so far)
Before I messed up Hope’s new towel, I practiced on one of our old ones. Not too bad.
Our BETA club is making pillowcases for a ConKerr Cancer foundation. They give cheerful pillowcases to children with cancer and other diseases. I have to make 3. Here is my first one that I did while the towels were stitching. When things are stitching well, I can turn around and sew on my sewing machine. I felt nervous and had to watch every stitch on the clothes. You never know.
Jade is nos SCREAMING so I have to run. I hope and plan to nap while she does this afternoon. Fingers crossed!





6 comments:
Towels and clothes look great. Pillowcase is cute too.
Monogram items look great! I also like the pillowcase. Lelin is excited about getting to make some. Kim
WOW!! you are becoming quite the seamstress!! love you,,c
Wow! I can't wait to get my towels!
You are doing a great job with your monograming!! LOL ac
You are doing a great job with your monograming!! LOL ac
Post a Comment