CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Today was a day full of family, friends, and fun. We started the day with a visit by Aunt Bonnie and a walk over to the Macs.

 DSC_8755 DSC_8757 DSC_8762 DSC_8764

Jenna came home from Ryleigh’s and Ry and Julie spent the afternoon with us. We basically just snacked and watched football.

DSC_8767 DSC_8768 DSC_8773

Todd stayed at our house while Nonni and Caro watched Vic at Nonni’s. Around supper time we all headed to Nonni’s where Jeff fixed cubes steak roll ups and dove to go with Pop’s pork loin.

DSC_8775 DSC_8776 DSC_8777 DSC_8778 DSC_8779 DSC_8783

This is the first family photo we have had made since Vic was born. The last one was when Caro was pregnant and Jade was 4 months old.

DSC_8795 DSC_8796 DSC_8798 DSC_8803 DSC_8807 DSC_8808 DSC_8810 DSC_8811

Anthony and Ashley made 2 cameo appearances throughout the day. They are always a lot of fun.

DSC_8815 DSC_8816

That was a fun day! I plan to do some major cleaning and even more major resting over the weekend. This holiday has been very busy. We were blessed with a LOT of family and friends time and I am thankful and tired. I know if I don’t get some rest that next week at work will be overly hard. (I have a head cold that makes me want the rest even more!)

0 comments: