I took Jenna to Macon today to get her eyes checked and to pick out new glasses. I wish I had brought along my camera to capture how funny she looked getting her eyes checked.
THen, along the roadsides of Macon were signs advertising Fall Soccer LEagues. The signs said that soccer was open for ages 3-99. Really?! Reeaaallly?! I’m not sure which would be more entertaining; the 3 year olds or the 90+! Wish I had my camera….
Then we drove through Taco Bell to grab a quick (cheap) bite for lunch. YOu know the overhangs at the drive through that are there to warn you of the height of the drive through?? Well, this one said, “Duck if you are more than 9’ tall?” Really?! At Taco Bell?! I can see this at a Mom and Pop restaurant, but Taco Bell? I needed my camera.
Found a neat sewing shop that is gonna give me one on one lessons on how to use my new machine. Thanks Mom for the bday present!
Tomorrow I take Jenna to the allergist….I’m taking my camera!





0 comments:
Post a Comment