CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

1o year reunion

Here are few pictures from the swimming party last Thursday. The kids had a lot of fun and most of them seem ready for school to start.

DSC_4734 DSC_4736 DSC_4740 DSC_4741 DSC_4748

This weekend Jeff’s high school had their 10 year reunion. We traveled to Hilton Head for the weekend. It was a fast trip but fun. Jade stayed with Jeff’s parents and she certainly had fun there.

Last night after the reunion Jeff had an encounter with a couple of guys who were attempting to break into his truck. Jeff now has a broken hand…I mean shattered his knuckle- broken in 3 places. They sent us home with his xrays on CD so he could take them to an orthopedic surgeon. I will put up a picture of his break as soon as I can put my hands on the CD. He is now in a big splint up to his elbow and will probably be casted soon. Grrr!

Long story short- the guys ran off and the police did not catch them, yet. The truck is fine and Jeff now knows that he should just yell, “hey, get away from my truck” and the dudes will probably run away. I was in the condo and only walked out as everything was over.

Tomorrow I start work. This should be an interesting, exhausting week. I plan to take some pictures of my classroom as I work to get it ready. This time next week there will be some very unhappy children dreading the first day of school. (and some excited ones too)

0 comments: