Today is Aunt Mary Sue’s 50th birthday…half a century young. HOpe you have a great day. We will celebrate tomorrow night.
Aunt Carol and Uncle Joe’s dog, Rockster, was hit by a car this morning. Very sad!
Hope’s dog has cancer- sad, too.
Jenna called and wanted a puppy that she found for free- NO! was the obvious answer. I told her that I thought her daddy needed a puppy. Told her about Rockster and she decided that I was right- no dog!
HEaded to Bible Study tonight. I love Tuesday nights!
Jade has danced for at least 30 minutes straight. Click on the Lola B blog on my blog roll to listen to the music that she has danced to. Who knew that was the type music she liked.
Ran out of Diaper Genie refills- no joking matter! Guess I will pick some up when I get the Hibiclens…bought yours yet?
Tomorrow I will post some pics- I promise. I have been lazy with the camera lately.





0 comments:
Post a Comment