CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Much to Blog About

Today is one of the days that I would rather not blog, but since my followers would contact me wondering what’s up, I will blog to tell you that I’m not blogging today.

Took Jenna to Athens to Allergist. More Asthma treatments- breathing test in 3 weeks. She is getting better.

A co-worker lost his 22 year old daughter due medical causes I’m not quite sure of. She had just delivered a baby about a month ago. I believe the pregnancy led to her illness and death. Pray for the Cole family.

I have to work on Thursday for free. Grrr! I’m gonna do it and not complain (much)!

The grapevine says that our school is nowhere near ready. How in the world will this work? I’m gonna go when they tell me to go and be thankful for a job I really love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. interesting text :)

Anonymous said...

я думаю: спасибо.. а82ч