I have been SOOO sleepy lately. I’m not sure why, but oh well. Anywhoo, Mama- Mac asked to keep the girls today and I took her up on the offer.
With the exception of getting the girls off to the Macs, I stayed in bed until 11am! I never do that.
I walked over to get the girls around 2:45. Little did I know what I was walking into….
Jenna had taken a comb and rolled it into her hair….to the roots….tightly….!
Aunt Bonnie was trying to get the hair unwound…I tried….then, I decided to get the scissors and cut the comb out of the hair rather than the hair outta the comb.
We cut pieces of that comb for an hour and all we got was a tiny piece of comb wrapped in the same amount of hair.
Who knew there was a difference: Cutting hair out of a comb and cutting a comb out of hair are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT things.
After an hour of taking turns Aunt Bonnie and I finally freed JEnna’s from the grips of the comb. I so wish I had taken my camera…who knew!?
This is what the knot of hair looked like after the comb was removed. I did have to cut a tiny bit of hair to get it totally free. It’s not noticeable.
We smeared on the conditioner and took another 30 minutes getting the knots out.
Bet she won’t do that again…if she does she may not survive to tell about it! GRrr!
Hope came by and had dinner with us. Jade has been ill with teething (fever and all!)
Hope brought Jenna some more scrapbook stuff. IF I understood correctly, AMS sent her some stuff, too. Thanks AMS! Thanks Hope!
Two of my coworkers/friends have a new blog. Go check em out.
http://twofactchics.blogspot.com/
They are funny in person so I cant imagine what will happen in blogland.





2 comments:
You have more patience than I do my friend...I would have cut the hair...(Thank God you didn't) Thanks for mentioning the blog..Maryann and I are enjoying writing about our experiences.
Don't forget we need to go to Dragon Fly Quilt shop sometime...Have fun making the quilt on Sat...
Hmmm reminds me of the times Hope cut her own hair. Never had to cut a comb out of it, though. After about the third time she cut it, I just started keeping it cut short for her. You do have more patience than I do -- we would have had to go visit Alana.
Post a Comment