I’m participating in DIY day at A Soft Place to Land. I try to participate each week especially since this is the site that I won that necklace from. So, here is NOT my DIY….but it is someone’s.
One time when I was staying in Hilton Head we visited a condo full of DIY projects. I mean even the ironing board cover was painted and stenciled. HEre is a picture of the cabinets above the washer and dryer. While it’s not for my house, I think it would be cute in the right place.
It looked like the artist drew on the cabinets with a regular pencil (maybe even traced) and then just filled in with paints. Cute enough.





8 comments:
It is cute..thanks for sharing
Cute! That saying is so cute!
I think it might be too much for the cabinets but would make a great framed picture in the laundry room and a good reminder that life needs to be handled just like laundry--one load at a time !
Thanks for sharing!
Stopping by from Kimba's party...
ADORABLE!!!!
m ^..^
Oh my gosh, how cute!
cute idea! I hope you have a fabulous day!!! hugs!! Britt :-)
That IS cute. It would be great in a laundry room of a family with lots of small children. Cute idea.
Post a Comment