My quilt top is just a VERY few stitches away from being complete. I will post pictures tomorrow, I hope.
I am VERY proud of my quilt and I can see myself toting her around from place to place after she is finished to show her off. Before you guys get a chance to call me “Linus” for toting her everywhere, I have decided to name her Linus. COme back tomorrow to meet her formally.
I got my necklace in the mail today…you know the one that I won from a fellow blog? Check out RGB Designs on Etsy. She did a great job making a sweet necklace.
Have I mentioned what great parents I have? They are the best! Thanks guys, I love you very much!





2 comments:
your quilt is beautiful! you should be proud. i know you have hours invested in it.
do you want to go eat mexican tomorrow night for your bd? love you, c
Can't wait to see your completed quilt top. I think I am overthinking mine. Want to add borders but can't decide what to do. Hard to believe tomorrow is your birthday. If I don't get to see you tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you.
Post a Comment