CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

An attempt at pictures on the beach

We started the day with a walk on the beach. This was Victoria’s first trip to the Atlantic. How many 7 month olds can say that they have been to the Pacific, Atlantic, and Canada? (about to make 2nd trip to Canada!)

DSC_4358 DSC_4341 DSC_4342 DSC_4343 DSC_4344 DSC_4349 DSC_4350

First dip in the Atlantic…

DSC_4351 DSC_4352 DSC_4353 DSC_4354 DSC_4355 DSC_4357

It’s been another rainy day at Hilton Head. Caro, Jenna, and I spent some nice time at the beach this morning while the babies napped.

After morning nap I took Jade and Jenna swimming at the pool. Jade had fun in the baby pool!

After lunch, Nonni and Jenna went shopping and Caro and I stayed at the Condo. The babies slept for 2.5 hours.

 

 DSC_4361 DSC_4365

Victoria and Jenna had popsicles.

DSC_4375 DSC_4371 DSC_4372 DSC_4373 DSC_4374

I made Crab Stew again and Nonni prepared a salad and asparagus. Paired with garlic cheese bread, we were good to go. Both babies SCREAMED through dinner. Twas horrible!

After dinner we headed down to the beach (between rain) and took a few pics  of the girls. It was not easy! here are a few of the shots. We will try again in the morning.

DSC_4381 DSC_4385 DSC_4386 DSC_4388 DSC_4393 DSC_4394 DSC_4395 DSC_4401 DSC_4406 DSC_4407 DSC_4410 DSC_4411 DSC_4412 DSC_4414 DSC_4418 DSC_4420 DSC_4428 DSC_4435

0 comments: