Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days in a long time. We stayed outside a lot. I also got a lot done on the list.
My pool guy has gotten the pool almost back to blue. You can see in this pic it was turning rather greenish. I guess that is to be expected when you go several weeks with no pump! (I think we need to pull some weeds, eh?!)
Last night Jenna spent the night with a friend and Jade stayed with Nonni and Pop. Jeff and I decided to celebrate our anniversary early since I will be in Orlando on our real anniversary. (Wednesday) We went to Filet for dinner. We had more fun than we have had in a while. Jeff wanted to take Jade with us and I am thankful I was able to talk him out of that! It was nice to be kid free at the table.
I hear a lot of people say that they have been married “x” amount of years and it seems like just a short time. Well, we will celebrate just 3 years this week, but it honestly seems like a LOT more. I don’t know why that is, but it seems like 10 years to me.
Jeff, I love you and am looking forward to many more years together. (not that you will read this since you don’t read my blog)





0 comments:
Post a Comment