CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunny Day in Florida

We left school at 6am today heading on the annual trip. This year we are in Orlando and we certainly started the trip off right. We had a smooth trip down and our first even was an Airboat ride in the Florida Everglades. This was my 3rd trip at this marina and was BY FAR the BEST!

The last two times were cold or HOT. Today was BEAUTIFUL. I could have ridden all day.

I will post a few pictures, but since I don’t post pics of students, they will be limited.

 

Julie was listening carefully to the concerns of her darlings.

IMG_0045

Thanks to low ceilings and a short friend, I look rather tall in this picture.

 IMG_0049 IMG_0053 IMG_0064

We saw a BUNCH Of gators on this trip. You never know what you are going to see, but today we saw lots of great stuff.

I am not feeling very “bloggy” tonight; sorry if this is boring. Tomorrow is Kennedy Space Center. Should be a learned day! (Yes, that is a real word!)

 

IMG_0072 IMG_0077 IMG_0032

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your pics! Have a great time, be safe! ,Say a prayer for Lelin tonight, had another spell today, had to pick her up from school early.
Kim

Anonymous said...

How cool!
I would love to do something like that someday. You are so lucky. Stay safe!
Love Caro XXX