CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Run…The Sun is Out!

We have been busy since the “Shoeless Jade’ Post. The weather has been awesome and we have been enjoying it.

Thursday afternoon Jeff got home and we were so thankful!

Jenna was bouncing a ball in the house and it dawned on me- GET OUTSIDE! So, I loaded Jade in the stroller and Jenna and I took her for a walk. We only went about 2 miles. We found 6 balls on our walk. 5 golf balls and 1 tennis ball. (We are 10 miles from the nearest golf or tennis court!)

Friday evening we headed over to the deer camp with our friend, Craig. Jenna was camping with Ryleigh. we enjoyed a cookout and friends.

Saturday has brought more lovely weather and lots of productive time. Jeff and Jade picked up Jenna and Ry from the camp and took them to soccer evaluations.

DSCF0095 DSCF0094

I stayed home and cleaned, sanded, and painted cabinets. I am DONE! I got the knobs put back in the bathroom. The knobs for the kitchen are drying in the SUN. I painted them. They all look so fresh and clean. It wasn’t that hard and was MUCH needed. Our to do list is getting shorter and shorter.

Jeff got the pool pumps installed and they are currently running. We are hoping for blue water by the first of the week.

Wednesday is our anniversary and I will be in Orlando. So, we are debating how to celebrate, or if we will celebrate.

Gonna get back outside now.

0 comments: