CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pants on Da Ground, Pants on da Ground

 

looking like a fool with your pants on da ground.

 

Jenna and I have been doing a lot of laughing at Jade…..

DSC_0046

Jade has a new trick…..taking her pants on and off.

 

 DSC_0047 DSC_0038 DSC_0039 DSC_0040 DSC_0041 DSC_0042

This next one is my favorite…reminds me of how my students look at school. Funny- I always tell them they look like they have a dirty diaper causing their pants to sag….Now, Jade has added some truth to this.

 

DSC_0044

she gets MAD when we put them back on, too.

Jenna mastered her front handspring today. (At least I think that’s what it’s called. She lands in a bridge and not on her feet. I had no idea she could do this! She is proud!)

I know I have a strange comment on my blog. This happens sometimes when you don’t secure comments. It’s a spam thing. If it keeps happening, I will have to change my settings requiring my real commenter's to have more steps to leaving a comment. I want to avoid that if possible.

I have been packing for my Orlando trip. I think I almost have it all together. Tomorrow will be a BUSY day at work. I have to give an exam, finalize grades, gather stuff for trip, get my car cleaned out, make final preparations for the girls and Jeff, attend Bible study, and I’m sure more will arise. Anticipating an awesome trip with 46 great kids and teachers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! Have fun in Orlando! Take lots of pics!
Kim