Today has been I literally was up every.single.hour! What time she did sleep was on my chest. Sigh.
After work today I took Jade to the baseball game and soccer game at school. After Cheernastics, Stephanie brought Jenna over to watch part of the game. The beautiful weather made the baseball game score seem tolerable.
My plan is to be in bed before 8.
I got a call (which I missed) and then a text from Dave Kauffman. He is settled in Oregon and has been chasing a family of skunks out of his basement. He had “open house” yesterday and during the time that company was there, he found another skunk. He shot it! (The boy learned something while in GA! Yes, he did!)
he said he went down today to block up the hole they were entering through and another skunk greeted him. This time he ran! HA!
I am glad to hear that they are doing well.
Good night! (Jade, do you understand….GOOD NIGHT! Sleep! Shhhhh! or at least call Daddy!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment